Every locket tells a story, what is yours?
I have to admit, it’s a bit overwhelming when you’ve been at a jewelry bar or event and stop by the Origami Owl table. For me, my reaction is like “give me all the sparkly things!”. If you’ve been wanting a locket and not sure where to start, let me give you a few tips.
- Where would you like to wear your locket? On your wrist as a bracelet, on your wrist as a watch? Or around your neck as a pendant?
- Locket metal colour: Silver, Gold, Rose Gold or Black
- Picking out charms to tell your story – which charms represent you, or your family? Is there a particular story or journey you’d like to keep close to you?
- Personalizing: We have plates that sit inside the locket which you can engrave with a special saying or quote, family names, GPS coordinates of a special place.
- Accessories: do you have a chain you can wear your locket on? We have plenty to choose from! Would you like to add a dangle? Beautiful sparky earring? The options are endless.
Have you purchased an Origami Owl locket or accessories? Let me know in the comments, what you purchased and what it means to you.